ZIVVER is committed to providing products that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This is why we want to comply with international web content accessibility guidelines 2.1 ( WCAG 2.1 ).
This statement applies to https://app.zivver.com
Measures to support accessibility
ZIVVER takes the following measures to ensure accessibility
- We are working actively to increase the accessibility and usability of our products and adhere to standard WCGA 2.1 Level AA.
- We want to create clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- We employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- We are conducting an audit of our products to better understand how we can improve accessibility for all.
Areas for improvement and timelines
We are constantly looking for solutions that will bring all our products up to the same level of web accessibility.
We are currently addressing accessibility issues such as minimum contrast requirements, and we are carrying out an internal accessibility audit of our main products, so that we plan to achieve level AA at the end of 2019 or start of 2020.
How to send feedback on accessibility
We welcome your feedback on accessibility. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us at +31 (0) 85 01 60 555
- Visit us at Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30 / 7th floor
1062 KR Amsterdam
- Write to us at Postbus 75293
1070 AG Amsterdam
Statement date 18/05/2020.